Wednesday, September 2, 2009

colbie caillat - DROPLETS

I'm leaving you 

I'm not sure if that's what I should do 

It hurts so bad 

I'm wanting you but cant go back 

Trying to find, to find

That all elusive piece of mind 

Stuck here somehow 

Shrouded beneath my fear 

And now I don't need it 


Cuz I'm walkin down this road alone and figured all I'm thinking bout is you, is you my love 

And my head is in a cloud of rain and the world it seems so far away and i'm just waiting for 

The droplets, droplets 


You left a mark 

I wear it proudly on my chest 

Above my heart Above my heart

To Remind me that I feel the best 

When I'm with you When I'm with you 

To me everything is effortless 

You know its true 

My eyes are painted with regret and I don't need it 


Cuz I'm walkin down this road alone and figured all I'm thinking bout is you, is you my love 

And my head is in a cloud of rain and the world it seems so far away and I'm just waiting to fall and sink into your tears 


You are like the raindrops, the raindrops falling down on me 

You left a mark (you left a mark) 

She left a mark (he left)

She left (he left) 

And I don't (I dont) 

Need it. (Need it) 



p.s : thank you to Rus atira nabilla ruslan for this song! :)

2 comments:

.*. said...

akak,
Rus atira nabilla ruslan laaa
heheh

akak chil chil okay.
lagu tu mmg sedey sikit tp boleh jd teman mase menangis

:)

kerR {abdullah} said...

hahahaha~

ok2 dah betul kan! :)
sedei skit2 je...boleh handle nih!

chaiyo!!!! :D