Thursday, November 13, 2008

love.life

true love is when you find someone you can imagine yourself growing old with. someone you can love even if they hurt your heart. someone you can cry with, have tons of fun with,but most of all someone you love with...  

you live in my heart
i won't break it apart
even if it makes me to cry
i will love you till i die.

blood doesn't flow in my vein
ur thought flows in it as a pain
i may not be the one for you
i would have still loved you
even if i knew.

my love is not written on sand
for the waters to wash away
it is written in my heart to stand
all the difficulty that comes its way.

you still live in my eyes
even after seeing all the goodbyes
you can go to any place you desire
the dream of being together will
always burn like a fire...

i still smile looking into the life of yesterday
to wipe away the tears that you bring everyday
nights seems to be getting longer & longer
with thought of you getting stronger & stronger.

my love may not be one happy chapter
like the saying "they lived happily ever after"
by loving, i have lost everything to you
what i still possess is just the memories
of once being with you...

No comments: